Posts Tagged ‘ayn rand scholarship’
For all you college-bound seniors on the brink of graduation, get ready, because we’ve found 7 great college scholarships that you should apply to today!
You may have already fallen ill with senioritis, but paying for your college education is not an option, and here are 7 easy scholarships to help you start chipping away at that big tuition number.
1. AFSA High School Senior Scholarship Contest
You’re probably tired of test-taking, but for a chance to win $2,000, we have a feeling that you’ll muster up motivation. 10 scholarships will be granted to applicants who read an essay about automatic fire sprinklers and take an open-book test about it online.
2. CEO of Tomorrow Scholarship
If you have an interest in business and entrepreneurship, completing your application for this big money $2,500 scholarship should be no big deal.
3. Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship
In just two simple steps, your college dreams will be in focus. After completing a quick survey, submit an essay of 500 words or less to apply for this $1,000 scholarship opportunity.
4. Conestoga Bank “Future of Banking” Scholarship
Have an idea about what the next big thing in banking will be? Bank on your college education and apply for the chance to score $1,000.
5. Potential Magazine Countdown to College Scholarship
Looking for an easy, no-stress scholarship to apply to? Applying for this $1,000 scholarship will take you shorter than the time it takes reading this description!
6. Empower Orphans Annual Scholarship
Involved in community service? Snap a of photo of yourself participating in any community service activity, small or large to become eligible to win a scholarship between $300 and $1,000.
7. Kelsey Harris Writing Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship is designed for all you aspiring writers out there! You’ll have fun with this one; all you have to do is submit an essay answering, “Why is life more interesting when you’re happy?”
Find hundreds of scholarship matches, by creating your free profile on Cappex today.
Register on Cappex
Create a free profile and...
- Discover more than $11 billion in scholarships and merit aid
- Get your college matches and see which colleges want you
- Instantly see your admissions chances for getting into the college of your dreams