Posts Tagged ‘529 College Savings Plan’
It’s no surprise that attending college can become ridiculously expensive. And did you also know:
“Every year, the cost of higher education continues to skyrocket. With the
average annual cost of a four-year, in-state public college (tuition, fees, and
room and board) at nearly $18,000 for the 2012-2013 school year, and the cost of
a four-year, private college approaching $40,000, the expense can be
overwhelming.” – AC Online
While those statistics may seem disheartening, our friends at Affordable College Online have created and shared an online guidebook with us titled, “529 College Savings Plans” to help us move forward with our higher education goals.
In the guidebook you will read information about how a 529 College Savings Plan works, its origin, and different variations of savings plans. You will also learn about:
- How Can 529 Plan Funds Be Used?
- Who Is Eligible To Have A Plan?
- Tax Considerations for 529 Plans
- State-Specific Information
- Additional 529 Plan Resources
We at Cappex.com do our best to provide you with the necessary services and resources to help you attend the college of your dreams and be able to afford it. This guidebook provided by Affordable College Online is undoubtedly an extremely valuable asset to everyone attending college or on the brink of enrolling!
Register on Cappex
Create a free profile and...
- Discover more than $11 billion in scholarships and merit aid
- Get your college matches and see which colleges want you
- Instantly see your admissions chances for getting into the college of your dreams