Preparing for a College Search
- Why go to College?
Many students start their college search before asking the all important question: Why? We’ve got lots of great reasons why college is worth the effort.
- Choosing Your College Team
Getting into college is a team effort. Find out who you need on your team for a smooth college search.
- What Kind of Student Are You?
Knowing your student strengths and weaknesses can tell you what steps you need to take to get into the right college for you. This quick activity will let you know where you stand now, while there is still time to improve your grades and standout factor.
- Advice for First Generation College Applicants
The college search should be a great source of pride if you are the first person in your family to attend college. But it can also be overwhelming, and you might feel like you’re at a disadvantage. The truth is, there is lots of help, educational and financial, for first generation students.
- Common Admissions Terms
If you’re not familiar with the college admissions process, it probably seems like it has a language all its own. To help you learn the lingo, here are definitions of some of the college admission terms you’re likely to come across.
Register on Cappex
Create a free profile and...
Create My Profile Now
- Discover more than $11 billion in scholarships and merit aid
- Get your college matches and see which colleges want you
- Instantly see your admissions chances for getting into the college of your dreams