The New Year is inching closer and if you’re a high school senior or current college student, the scholarship search for the next academic year may be fully underway. You may find yourself lacking motivation at a certain point, but there are people out there with some wise words to keep you going.
1. To help you realize that scholarships are going to help you live out your college dreams.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”– Mark Twain
2. For when you have trouble finishing or even starting your scholarship application.
“Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.”– Albert Einstein
3. When you think that you’re not going to stand out amongst the competition.
“You are so busy being YOU that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
4. When you feel like you’re not in control of your college path.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” – Dr. Seuss, Oh the Places You Will Go
5. When you’re about to give up because you think winning a scholarship is impossible.
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
6. If you’re feeling uncertain about your scholarship winning prospects.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
7. To help you realize what it take to win a scholarship.
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Share your favorite motivational quotes with us in the comments below, Twitter, or Facebook! Need a scholarship? Get access to our database of literally thousands of scholarships by creating your free profile on Cappex today.
Image credit: http://behappy.me