Last Updated: September 29, 2014
by Andrea Cerny
The College Access + Diversity Fair is almost here! (In case you missed it, click here to learn what it’s all about.) This virtual event is free to attend and takes place this Wednesday, October 1, from 3pm – 7pm Central Standard Time (CST). Will you be joining us?
If you haven’t registered for the fair yet, you can do so for free!
Remember, this is your chance to personally connect with admissions representatives and get all your questions answered, so don’t hold back! There are many great questions you could ask the representatives, but we’ve put together a list of suggestions to help get you started. Check them out below!
- How can I make my application stand out?
- What advice do you have for me about the college application process?
- What kinds of scholarships does your college offer?
- What do students like most about your college?
- What is your college best known for?
- What kinds of clubs, sports, organizations, and other fun activities are offered at your college?
- What kinds of resources and support services are available at your college?
- What percentage of your students graduate in four years?
- What percentage of your students graduate with a job or go on to graduate school?
Representatives from 39 different colleges and universities from all across the country will be attending the fair! Learn more about each school by clicking on the links below.
Bennett College for Women
Lincoln Memorial University
Oregon State University
SUNY at Binghamton
The College of Saint Scholastica
United States Military Academy at West Point
University of Cincinnati
University of Dayton
University of Denver
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
University of North Texas
University of Oregon
University of San Francisco
University of Texas at Dallas
University of Wisconsin – Madison
Virginia Military Institute
Washington University in St. Louis
Wentworth Institute of Technology
William Peace University
Original Post Date: September 29th, 2014